3 Steps You Can Take Today to Start Making a Living Writing

Every successful writer writes with an overarching personality. Click here discover yours and begin growing your platform.

The First 3 Steps You Can Take to Make a Living Writing

Since the last Tribe Writers class I taught in the Spring, I’ve been busy. In the months since, I’ve spoken with hundreds of writers, asking them where they are getting stuck and how to work through those challenges.

I’ve been coaching, teaching, and learning a lot — all with the intent of better helping you, my dear reader and fellow writer.

I’ve been studying the methods of successful writers from all genres, and what I’ve developed is a 12-step roadmap that will help just about any struggling writer break through to the next level.

The best part? The first few steps are easy.

So, today, my goal is simple. I want to help you achieve your first three steps right now. Here they are:

  • Step 1: Clarify your writing voice with a worldview. It’s not just what you write, but how you write it that matters. I’ve got an exercise on how to do this. If you need help, go watch this video and follow the “worldview exercise”.
  • Step 2: Figure out what kind of platform you’re going to have. The way you do this is by defining your platform personality. If you need help with this, go watch my video on how to decide what platform personality best fits you.
  • Step 3: Launch a blog and begin sharing your work with the world. If you need help with this, go watch this 8-minute tutorial on how to set up a self-hosted blog on WordPress. This is what most of the pros do. I recommend it.

Now, what do you do after that?

How do you take a blog and turn it into thousands of readers?

How do you turn that audience into a writing career, one in which you actually make enough money to live on?

Well, that’s what we’ll cover in this live training happening this week:

The 3 Most Profitable Ways to Make a Living Writing Today

In 90 minutes, I’ll teach you my WHOLE process, everything I’ve learned from coaching thousands of struggling writers, helping them succeed — and how you can follow in their footsteps. I won’t hold anything back, and I’ll answer as many questions as I can.

Real writers do the work

So, here’s your assignment today:

  1. Complete steps 1-3 in The Writer’s Roadmap (see list above). If you get stuck, I’d be happy to chat about it on the webinar. Just leave a comment below and tell me where you’re struggling.
  2. Sign up for the live training where we’ll go through this in more details. Click here to reserve your seat.

Too many writers have faded into obscurity for all time because they neglected these simple steps. The roadmap isn’t easy, or everyone would do it, but it is a proven method you can use to make a living writing.

Click here to reserve your seat for The 3 Most Profitable Ways to Make a Living Writing Today. I can’t wait to see you there.

Why do you think you aren’t a full-time writer yet? What do you feel is standing in your way? Share in the comments.



from Goins, Writer https://ift.tt/2pclGgF
via seo7


EmoticonEmoticon