Yes, You Can Make a Living Writing

There are three questions people ask me all the time.

  1. What’s your guacamole recipe?
  2. Are you related to Conan O’Brien?
  3. How do I make a living writing?

Yes, You Can Make a Living Writing
The answer to the first one is in my book, The Art of Work, and the answer to the second is, “I don’t think so.”

However, helping people answer the last question for themselves is what gets me out of bed every day.

A proven method for success

For years, I’ve taught tens of thousands of writers the steps it takes to go from floundering in obscurity to turning their writing into a viable vocation.

This past week, I shared with you a series of resources that walked you through the first three of those steps.

And now, this week, I’m hosting a live training where I’ll teach you the WHOLE process — everything I’ve learned from coaching thousands of struggling writers, helping them succeed — and how you can follow in their footsteps.

I won’t hold anything back, and I’ll answer as many questions as I can.

Click here to register for The 3 Most Profitable Ways to Make a Living Writing Today.

You can finally build a powerful audience around your writing. You can start writing confidently in your own voice. You can begin monetizing your tribe.

Is this training for you?

Absolutely.

  • Are you a writer who wants to get traditionally published?
    This training is for you.
  • Are you a blogger who wants to self-publish?
    This training is for you.
  • Are you a fiction author who wants to sell more novels?
    This training is for you.
  • Are you an “aspiring writer” who is struggling to find your voice?
    This training is for you.
  • Are you an established writer who wants to grow your platform?
    This training is for you.

The truth of the matter is that every successful writer, author, and blogger out there has done what I’m going to share with you.

It’s what I did (and continue to do) to quit my day job, become a full-time writer, publish 4 books, and make over $2,000,000 from my writing.

Join me by clicking here and select from 1 of 4 live trainings that best fits your schedule. I’ll show you in 90 minutes what takes some people years to learn on their own.

See you there!

Do you know where you are on The Writer’s Roadmap? What questions do you have about making a living writing? Share in the comments.



from Goins, Writer https://ift.tt/2ovdb12
via seo7


EmoticonEmoticon